Meet Dr. Philip J. Hedger
Dr. Philip J. Hedger has been with Coastal Jaw Surgery since 2016 as our resident Prosthodontist. Dr. Hedger specializes in treating dental and facial issues that involve restoring missing teeth. He is highly trained in cosmetics, dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures and temporomandibular disorders (TMJ/TMD). Dr. Hedger is faculty member of the Pikos Institute where he teaches implant prosthodontics. He assists in teaching dentists and hygienists in the Tampa Bay area through Coastal Jaw Surgery’s Pinnacle and Hygiene Study Club held at the Pikos Institute in Trinity, Florida. Dr. Hedger is located in the Same Day Teeth® office in Trinity.
Hear from Dr. Hedger.
More about Dr. Philip J. Hedger
Dr. Hedger maintains an active involvement within the dental community, serving on committees and providing educational lectures to peers. He lives with his wife Stacy (his high-school sweetheart) and their four daughters in Odessa. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
- Prosthodontics Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry
- Master of Science: University of Illinois College at Chicago College of Dentistry
- DMD: University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Class President and Class Representative: University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Member: American College of Prosthodontists, Florida Prosthodontic Association, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, West Coast District Dental Association, Upper Pinellas County Dental Association, West Pasco Dental Association, Pinnacle Study Club of Tampa Bay
- Board Member: Upper Pinellas County Dental Association, Upper Pinellas County Dental Peer Review
- Faculty: The Pikos Institute
Transform Your smile.
Change Your Life.
Are you a candidate for a Free Implant Consultation with 3D X-Rays!
Go Where Other Dentists Come To Learn. 4300+ Dentists Trained.
In addition to providing the most advanced and experienced implant dentistry to the people of Florida, Dr. Pikos also heads the Pikos Institute based in Trinity. Pikos Institute is recognized globally as one of the finest teaching organizations for 3D-based implant surgery courses. Doctors from around the world visit Pikos Institute to learn from Dr. Pikos’ decades of experience and vast wealth of knowledge. When you choose Coastal Jaw Surgery, you are choosing a practice that is at the forefront of oral surgery education and is leading the way for the future of implant dentistry and periodontal services.
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Six Locations to Serve You
For appointments please call (800) 639-5665
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Palm Harbor
2711 Tampa Rd.
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Same Day Teeth® at Pikos Institute
8740 Mitchell Blvd
Trinity, FL 34655
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Trinity
8845 Hawbuck St
Trinity, FL 34655
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Spring Hill
4372 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL 34606
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Tampa
11940 Sheldon Rd
Tampa, FL 33626
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Clearwater
3003 Enterprise Road East
Clearwater FL 33759