Types Of Implants That We Offer • Implant Dentistry
Click on a link below to learn more about our dental implant services
- Why Choose Us for Implants?
- What are Dental Implants?
- Types of Dental Implants
- Implant Dentures
- Dentures vs. Implant Dentures
- Implant Crown Restorations
- Bone Grafting & Buildup
- Sinus Lift Procedure
- 3D Diagnostic & Printing Technology
- Meet Our Implant Dentistry Team
- What is Same Day Teeth®?
- Sedation Options
Types Of Implants That We Offer
Coastal Jaw Surgery uses the highest quality, American-made implants in our procedures. There are several different options:
- Same Day Teeth®: Same Day Teeth® is a revolutionary protocol for dental implants. With this procedure, we are able to immediately place your new teeth on the same day as your implants. Learn More.
- Single Implant - Tooth Replacement: This is an ideal if you are missing a single tooth. A single implant is placed and a crown restoration is then attached on top of the implant to replace the missing tooth. This is a full crown that is attached, not a tooth cap like what is normally used to cover a damaged tooth. A dental implant, if properly maintained, can last a lifetime. It is a much more reliable option than a bridge or flipper.
- Multiple Implants - Teeth Replacement: If you are missing more than one tooth, but still has healthy gums and surrounding teeth, a multiple implants solution may be your best option. Two fixtures are implanted and the crowns or fixed bridge are attached to them.
- All-on-4 and All-on-6: We can now replace an entire arch using as few as four dental implants! We customize the number of implants to be placed depending on each patient’s jaw. The implants are placed around your dental arch, with two angled at the back of your jaw for stability. A restoration (bridge or denture) is then attached. This gives you the look and function of a full arch of teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Dental implants are able to give you a superior level of support and stability when used with dentures. Implant-supported dentures use a few implants to keep your denture in place. A bar runs from one implant to the others and attaches to the back of the denture to keep it in place. This eliminates the need for messy denture adhesives and restores the full look of your smile. You can finally eat the food you want to eat!
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These are similar to implant-supported dentures in that they use dental implants to secure dentures, but they are still removable. The implants have ball fixtures placed on top of them, and the denture can snap into the balls.
Transform Your smile.
Change Your Life.
Are you a candidate for a Free Implant Consultation with 3D X-Rays!
Go Where Other Dentists Come To Learn. 4300+ Dentists Trained.
In addition to providing the most advanced and experienced implant dentistry to the people of Florida, Dr. Pikos also heads the Pikos Institute based in Trinity. Pikos Institute is recognized globally as one of the finest teaching organizations for 3D-based implant surgery courses. Doctors from around the world visit Pikos Institute to learn from Dr. Pikos’ decades of experience and vast wealth of knowledge. When you choose Coastal Jaw Surgery, you are choosing a practice that is at the forefront of oral surgery education and is leading the way for the future of implant dentistry and periodontal services.
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Six Locations to Serve You
For appointments please call (800) 639-5665
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Palm Harbor
2711 Tampa Rd.
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Same Day Teeth® at Pikos Institute
8740 Mitchell Blvd
Trinity, FL 34655
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Trinity
8845 Hawbuck St
Trinity, FL 34655
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Spring Hill
4372 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL 34606
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Tampa
11940 Sheldon Rd
Tampa, FL 33626
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Clearwater
3003 Enterprise Road East
Clearwater FL 33759