Your First Visit
We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages and Wifi
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns and expectations
- A focused dental exam
- Comfort. Relax in reclining chairs with warm blankets and neck pillows to make your time in the chair as restful as possible
- Entertainment. Enjoy patient testimonials, doctors answering frequently asked questions, the Wellness hour, and more while you receive the highest quality dental care.
- Necessary low radiation digital and 3D X-Rays
- Protective Eyewear. For your safety, each patient is provided with protective eyewear during treatment
- After your initial examination is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommendations to improve your dental health. You will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate.
- One of our patient care coordinators will meet with you to discuss all of our financing and payment options to make your treatment affordable.
- We’ll schedule your next appointment for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your completed Dental History and Patient Information forms (you can complete those forms by clicking the button on the right side of this page)
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance).
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
Also, please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) Or if you require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
For a full list of insurance, payment and financing options, please click here.
Transform Your smile.
Change Your Life.
Are you a candidate for a Free Implant Consultation with 3D X-Rays!
Go Where Other Dentists Come To Learn. 4300+ Dentists Trained.
In addition to providing the most advanced and experienced implant dentistry to the people of Florida, Dr. Pikos also heads the Pikos Institute based in Trinity. Pikos Institute is recognized globally as one of the finest teaching organizations for 3D-based implant surgery courses. Doctors from around the world visit Pikos Institute to learn from Dr. Pikos’ decades of experience and vast wealth of knowledge. When you choose Coastal Jaw Surgery, you are choosing a practice that is at the forefront of oral surgery education and is leading the way for the future of implant dentistry and periodontal services.
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Six Locations to Serve You
For appointments please call (800) 639-5665
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Palm Harbor
2711 Tampa Rd.
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Same Day Teeth® at Pikos Institute
8740 Mitchell Blvd
Trinity, FL 34655
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Trinity
8845 Hawbuck St
Trinity, FL 34655
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Spring Hill
4372 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL 34606
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Tampa
11940 Sheldon Rd
Tampa, FL 33626
Coastal Jaw Surgery at Clearwater
3003 Enterprise Road East
Clearwater FL 33759